Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Review: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Ok so I know that EVERYONE has blogged about these products (and done it months ago might I add) but I like to truly use a product and then review it hence why this is a little behind the others!

To cut a long story short these are great products; they are creamy, pigmented and long lasting. 



 The first two I bought were 'Pink Pong' (a bright, popping pink) and 'Peach Club' (peach as the name suggests)  and soon after I purchased 'Personne Ne Rouge!' (an orange tonned red).  I was keen to try the bright colours - particularly 'Pink Pong' - as when going for brights it's important to me that they don't smudge and you're not checking the mirror every 5 minutes.  So these products were perfect. 

Left to right: Personne Ne Rouge, Pink Pong and Peach Club
Pink Pong
Peach Club
Personne Ne Rouge
 
I was a little wary of these products as I have naturally very dry lips and so have always stayed away from matte formulas.  However these apply so creamy and comfortably without showing/accentuating cracks and dry parts.  Even though they last a long time on the lips they do not become extremely dry over time either.   

I am super impressed with these products and would recommend them straight away.

Have you tried any of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets?   

Jen xx

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466441

No comments:

Post a Comment